We celebrated our one year and six months anniversary of marriage on Wednesday of this week. It's amazing how much time has gone by.
Our life is on a pretty regular schedule now. I have three more semesters in school to get my bachelors in exercise science, so I go to classes all day. Chad is working at 3-form as a project manager, he's making the big bucks so that I can just focus on school. He is still looking for a better job, hopefully the opportuniy for one will come soon.
We spend our weekends playing because we're tired or studying during the week- hopefully we'll be boating on Saturday( we'll see what the weather allows).
Once in a while we get out during the week- we broadened our horizons( ok just my horizon) and ate greek food last week. Chad said it's pretty heavy stuff, and he's right!
Sum up; life is wonderful and there's not much variation, so I'm not sure how often I'll post news, I just thought blogging would be a perfect way to share how we are doing.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment