Another virtual hug from me. I am so proud of you. The pictures are great. Thanks for sharing with us. Hey, I think a spotlight on Chad would be very appropriate on the Johnson Family blog. I hardly know him....maybe it is better that way!
We were married on St Patricks Day 2007. We have one fabulous family!! We love spending time together, playing games, being active, and just having fun. Thanks for letting us share this blog with you!
4 comments:
Another virtual hug from me. I am so proud of you. The pictures are great. Thanks for sharing with us. Hey, I think a spotlight on Chad would be very appropriate on the Johnson Family blog. I hardly know him....maybe it is better that way!
Wow Congrats! Its so big to graduate!
WAHOOO! Congratulations Emily! I'm so proud you are a UTE!!!!!
Hmmm I think we talked about updating this....I check everyday. How about showing us where you live?...I know I know mine is outdated also
Post a Comment