I think my favorite part about this time of year is the food. (Which might be accentuated by being pregnant...)
Any way, last night we made some fantastic, if messy, caramel + white chocolate apples and pretzels! They were so tasty! I love the tart apple with the overly sweet chocolate and gooey caramel, mmm! roll them in cinnamon and sugar = delectable!!!
I could almost eat them all by myself - thanks to my siblings I won't need to do that ; )
Yesterday I also branched out and made my mom's recipe for chicken (white) chili. I remembered how much I loved it when she made it, and thought that making it for our ward chili cook-off/Halloween party would be a perfect time to enjoy it again!
So much good food! I can't leave out the pumpkin chocolate cookies either- love them!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment