Oh you are so sweet to post those pictures of you and my girls on your blog. They are such cute pictures! We miss you guys tons! Congratulations on your house, that is so exciting. I am looking forward to seeing a post (with pictures) about it. I know it is so sad to leave the village, but you guys will make great friends wherever you go. You are just wonderful!!
We were married on St Patricks Day 2007. We have one fabulous family!! We love spending time together, playing games, being active, and just having fun. Thanks for letting us share this blog with you!
1 comment:
Oh you are so sweet to post those pictures of you and my girls on your blog. They are such cute pictures! We miss you guys tons! Congratulations on your house, that is so exciting. I am looking forward to seeing a post (with pictures) about it. I know it is so sad to leave the village, but you guys will make great friends wherever you go. You are just wonderful!!
Post a Comment