I need to write a quick update.
Sorry there won't be any pictures again, with the move I havn't been able to find my camera to computer cable. So hopefully soon but not today.
We are still diligently working on our house. This week the hardwood floors got finished! This weekend and next week we are planning on some painting, tiling, and carpet!!! It is coming together and its really exciting to see it improve and look livable again! Even with all the fun things we're doing on the inside I can't help but be most excited about the potential possibilities of our back deck and yard! I know that's kinda funny , and i truly do love and appreciate how great everything does and will look on the inside, but it's true! I need to stop and really thank everyone who's helped us so far on the house- we couldn't do it without you!
We are slowly becoming accustomed to 'not being village dwellers.' We miss our great friends already and the whole village atmosphere but this new adventure is proving worthwhile. It is a somewhat bizarre change, especially our first week in a very established family ward. Our new ward is pretty impressive, all our neighbors rave about it and we really enjoyed our first week. I almost feel like a traitor to the village in saying that I am pretty sure we'll come love it too : )
As far as pregnancy news goes, I'm growing bigger and bigger. Guess that's not really news, its expected- but it's new to me! We both are kind of uncomprehending that I still have 3 more months and I'll still get bigger- it's just not something I can imagine (even though I don't feel very big yet trying to picture my baby belly bigger is just a bit too much for me). so far I love being pregnant, it's an incredible experience! It's fun to imagine our little girl and what we'll name her and how she'll look and act. For all of you who are curious we still have not decided on a name, and even when we do we might not tell you ; )
Other news: Chad's job search continues, gratefully he's still employed but we'd both enjoy a change and a step closer to his career direction. We're really enjoying staying with his parents while we're working on our house, we'll be here thru christmas probably so that will be fun!
We're excited to have my oldest brother back in the states! We've missed him and so have his wife and kids!
We attended the motab Christmas Concert and it was a lot of fun! We agreed that our favorite part was the organ solo, talk about talent!
I have really loved this holiday season, the various activities that we've already participated in have been wonderful and we look forward to our upcoming celebrations! We hope all of you feel the spirit of this season and find joy in the celebrations and service this time brings to our lives!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Emily!!
You're having a baby??? I knew it!! When you first facebooked with 'News' first thing i thought was pregnancy. But you didn't say. I'm excited for you. You should email me when you're due and how much 'fun' it's been so far.
Post a Comment