Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Nose is Frozen...

Here's
our little Snow Angel.

We've certainly enjoyed the wonderful storm today! Camilla got all dressed up to explore it- the first face plant cut her experience short though! Last night we even enjoyed driving through the storm,
our little car "Darth" is a Champ!

Posting so often is a really unusual feeling for me, I think I like it though ; )
I really am trying to be better at keeping this updated, so all those who we cant see very often in person, can see how the Snow family is doing.

I hope you all have plenty of snow fun and hot chocolate! Happy Holidays!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you are posting lots, I never get to see you guys and I feel like I don't even know Camilla. Keep the pics and updates coming! Love you guys!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! She's growing up! She's even more beautiful than before! I miss her! I am a fan of you posting more often, I love it! And I love you :)