I cant wait to go see Rachel, Peter, and England! Being with them for their wedding will be fabulous!
I thought now might be a good time to let everyone know that we're going to welcome Snow baby #2 into our family this coming January. I was gonna wait to post this till after my ultrasound in three weeks but I'll just put a follow-up post letting you all know what the results are! This pregnancy has almost been better than the first. not once have I gotten sick. felt yucky- sure, but not sick. I've been exhausted but I i hear thats par for the course. and my hips have been insanely out of whack but lately have started behaving normally. I cant complain and am truly excited to raise another child! I think Camilla's gonna love being a big sister, she seems to be in awe of babies at this point. we'll see how she progresses in the next year and how her feelings adjust ; )
So quite a few things to look forward to. I plan to have tons of pictures from our trip, so that post should be fun. and then the boy or girl post. and maybe even a bit about the johnson reunion festivities...who knows. hope all is well with everyone! Thanks for checking in on us!

2 comments:
Wow congratulations! We are so excited for you!
Congrats, thats so exciting!!
Post a Comment