It's October! Which means that we just listened to a wonderful General Conference and that fall break is next week!
It also means that two of the classes that I've really enjoyed this semester will be ending. I took golf and yoga for the first session of this semester and have had so much fun learning how to do yoga and learning how to golf so we can golf together! It's a bitter sweet end- it means that now I have to continue to improve on my own and that I no longer have that time commitment, but also that now I know how to do yoga and golf! Granted I'm not really pro in either, but I know enough to go and have fun doing it whenever!
I'm also excited it's October just because it is. For some reason October this year has a "magic"ness to it. It might be because my "lil bro" and brother are home this month from their missions. It might be that I can put out my favorite decorations and feel all festive at home. It might be that the weathers changing and that always makes me excited. It might be that I am just loving life and can't help but feel that everything is new and wonderful and there for the taking and loving.
Hope my random comments are interesting and informative! Thanks for joining me on my blogging journey! Hope youre enjoying it, I sure am!
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wish I had more of your enthusiasm.
It sounds like your life couldn't get any better. You must be hogging all the positive energy! jk
Post a Comment