Wednesday, January 06, 2010

For Rachel

I am a bit hesitant to add these photos to the blog but... i even think they're kinda cute, so here's my baby bump - enjoy...
this is at 26 weeks




I think this is 20 weeks

and this is 16 weeks

4 comments:

Austin and Maren said...

We are going private and I didn't have your email address. Please leave it on a comment on our blog so I can send you and invite. Thanks!
P.S. you are an absolutely DARLING pregnant gal!! You have the perfect pregnancy belly. I love it! Oh and you guys did and awesome job on the house! Thanks for the letting us come visit. Let us know if we can do anything to help.

Marzipan said...

Yeah! I love prego pics!!! And yours are so cute!

Stecky said...

Looking good! I am way excited. We need to get a baby shower together! If we can wait until good weather, I can host one. Maybe when there is a baby to cuddle?

Rachel said...

Em, you look completely lovely pregnant! You actually are glowing! And I am in love with your house. It's yellow! I think I need to come visit when I've saved up some pennies ;)
Lots of love x