We have been in our home for a month now and we are loving it!
We still have little things here and there that need work but other than those we feel like our home is done and wonderful!
I am really looking forward to watching spring unfold in our yard and find out what we have growing around us!
I am really enjoying these last weeks of being pregnant. Its hard to believe that time is so short! I feel great and really wonder if this baby will ever want to come out- i'm sure she will but she seems so content for now, which is good!
Everything health wise is perfect for the the baby and me so now we just wait.
Chad and I love feeling her move around and are so excited to have her lighten up our home with her presence soon! and yes, her room is all put together and girly : )
We just got new callings in our ward. We are really excited to both be involved in the scouting program in our neighborhood! I admit I feel a bit like i'm in over my head but I know that it will be a fun and great experience!
We hope that all is well with all our blog readers! Thanks for checking in on us.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yea, a new post! I am so glad you are settled and happy! We love your house! It is cute and perfect for your cute family. We are also anxiously waiting for your new little one to make her arrival. I'm glad that you are enjoying the last few weeks you have left of pregnancy. Sometimes those are the hardest weeks to deal with. Let me know if you need anything!
You look so cute prego! I am so excited for you to have a little girl! Babies are the best! When are you due? And a new house! That is awesome. Where do you guys live now? I hope that you are doing well!
Good luck with the delivery!! I can't wait to see pics of your baby girl! Oh so fun!! And if you need any little girl things, I have oodles!
I am glad you got into your house before you have your baby. coming soon? I dont remember when you are due but I've got a couple more weeks. Spring babies oh so fun!
Post a Comment