Camilla LOVES bath time!!! It's been fun for mommy and daddy to figure out how to clean this energetic little girl!

We only had half a lawn in our backyard so we decided to start from scratch and till and seed!!!
I think its working!?!Camilla is such a mover and has recently been able to get all the way out of her swaddling and blankets- here's how I found her after one nap the other day- Freedom!!!

Yes we're crazy, but you gotta love us- this is some of my family in a 15-passenger van on a day trip to Idaho for my Dad's grandma's funeral. Wow was it an adventure, not to be repeated, but full of fun memories and reminiscing.

I feel so blessed to have had our little daughter blessed on my birthday and in my blessing dress! It was a fabulous day and such a thrill!


5 comments:
Oh I miss you guys, especially little Camilla! I wish we could have been there for your birthday and Camilla's special day.
She is growing so big, I can hardly believe it!
Your yard is looking good and hopefully you will have a whole lawn soon so you can spend lots of time outside on a blanket playing with your little angel.
Love and miss you all!
Camilla is beautiful, Emily! Thank you for updating--we miss you guys!
You guys have had a lot going on this past little while. Camilla's blessing was beautiful and the yard is really coming along. Even though I see you almost every week it is fun to see the pictures you post and hear what you are doing at home. Keep it coming!!! Love you!
What fun new happenings! You little girl is so cute! I am glad that you are doing well!
Just stopping by to say hi! Love the new pics, keep them coming cos I miss you! x
Post a Comment