I can hardly believe that its almost been four months since Camilla was born and that its July! We have been amazed at how much she's changed and grown! She's lost a lot of her dark hair- just a few long ones holding on for dear life on the top of her head. She still has fuzz all over her head though so she wont end up bald after they all fall out!
She seems to be pretty tall and she's getting better and better at holding her head steady. She is definately a runner and swimmer! She loves getting in the pool and is constantly shuffling her legs!
I just took the picture of her snuggling with her Daddy - so precious!!!
We have really enjoyed our Independence Day weekend! We loved spending time with all our family!
Hope you all have enjoyed your holiday as well!!!

3 comments:
oh my goodness, i LOVE the middle pic of her looking up at chad--so precious!!
She's growing up so fast!! She's lost her "newborn" look and is looking more grown up.
She is still such a beauty though.
It's fun to see pics, I'm glad you posted some.
I love her cheeks!!
I love the pictures! She is such a sweetheart! I love her smile! Glad you guys are close and we get to see you often!
Post a Comment